Results of a Social Weather Stations national survey in February 2007 revealed that 86% of registered voters said they would surely vote. In 2004, 94% said they would surely vote.
More from the same survey:
– 57% of registered voters have much interest in the coming elections,
– 30% have moderate interest
9% have only a little interest
– Interest in the elections this year is slightly higher this time
– In February 2004, there were 49% with much interest in the election.
– Prior to the senatorial election of 2001, 51% had much interest in the election
More details in the media release posted on the SWS website.